- Live Stream Link with Palau Wave Radio and listen live to *Local Musics / *Christian Songs & Programs / *Public Awareness Programs / *Talk Shows / *Conferences / *Announcements & many more!
Janiz "Jae" Ruetinag
KEMELDILEL – NGISELAEOS RDIALUL AZUMA
- Mlo smecher era September 30, 2017
- Kemeldiil a October 12, 2017 (Thursday)
- A bedengel a tarkid a mo tuobed era morgue era 6am e melemalt el mora Ikelesia era Katolik el ngara Irrai ea uriul era misang eng mora blil a delal era Dirratkelkang Klang Ngirametuker e mengemeldiil el mo telial sils e mochu era Ked.
KEMELDILEL – JOHNNY “NONI” SISANG
- Mlo smecher era September 21, 2017
- Kemeldiil a October 14, 2017 (Saturday)
- A bedengel ngikal chad a mo tuobed era mork er sel tutau e mo tuab era Sacred Heart Church era Euid el klok el mo merek a misang e mochu era Ngeremlengui e mengemeldiil era Bai era Ngermetengel el mo ita sils e mochu era Ked.
KODALL/OMENGUDEL UDOUD – JOHANA “HANA” KERAI RECHEUNGEL
- Mlo smecher era beluu era Guam er sera October 8, 2017
- Kemeldiil a di morngii era Guam era October 21, 2017
- Omengudel udoud a Friday, October 13, 2017 lomuchel era 5 O’clock era blil a Mlechei Barbara Paulinus era Topside.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATE POST BUT HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!
This was held on Friday, September 29, 2017 @ the Palau Wave Radio Station. We were joined by the host of this program, Community Activist, Ebas Santy Asanuma, Former President of the Republic of Palau/Attorney, Johnson Toribiong, Tia Belau Publisher/Attorney, Ngirmang Moses Uludong, and Attorney, Ngirakebou Roman Bedor.
CANDIDATE FRANCO GIBBONS CAMPAIGN DECLARATION FOR GOVERNOR OF KOROR STATE (Election November 14, 2017)
Kemeldilel – PAUL OLOUCH MELAYONG
- Mlo smecher era osbitar er sera September 10, 2017
- Bedengel a ngara morgue e moterkeklang el mo tuobed era October 7, 2017 era eiai el klok era tutau e di melemalt el mora blai e-chur el ngara Ollei, Ngarchelong e mengemeldiil el mo telial sils e mora Ked.
Kemeldilel – BERLYNE IWET CELESTINE
- Mlo smecher era September 29, 2017
- Bedengel a ngara morgue e mla moterkokl el mo tuobed era 8am era Sabadong el October 7, 2017 el di melemalt el mora Ngardmau era Ikelesia era Protestant el telkib e tuobed el di mo tuab era blil el tal sikang e mora Bai e mengemeldiil lmo telial sils e mochu era Ked.
Omengudel Udoud – Bechil a Sheldon Siksei – BERLYNE IWET CELESTINE
- Bechil a ngelekel a Yorang Ebas Siksei
- A kemeldiil a moterkeklang el morngii era Sabadong el October 7, 2017.
- Omengudel udoud a morngii era Thursday, October 5, 2017 era 5pm era blil a Monica Ebas Rsei el ngara Matulout era Madalaii, Oreor.
IT’S ALL IN THE AD!
October 5, 2017
The full program will be posted on our Palau Wave Radio website on YouTube via Palau Wave Radio website on Facebook. This was held on Friday, September 29, 2017 @ the Palau Wave Radio Station. We were joined by the host of this program, Community Activist, Ebas Santy Asanuma, Former President of the Republic of Palau/Attorney, Johnson Toribiong, Tia Belau Publisher/Attorney, Ngirmang Moses Uludong, and Attorney, Ngirakebou Roman Bedor.
HAPPY 23RD INDEPENDENCE DAY BELAU!
Palau International Coral Reef Center
1 M-Dock Road
P.O. Box 7086
Koror, Palau 96940
Contact: Ines Kintoki
Phone: 488-6950 ext. 244
In December of 2016, the Italian Ministry of Environment, Land and Sea (IMELS) granted $800K to the Republic of Palau to help build resilience to extreme drought events. The funding was received after Palau faced one of the most severe droughts ever in its recorded history, both in terms of duration and intensity. Of the two main water sources supplying the population centers of Koror and Airai States, one went dry and had to be shut down, while the other experienced a reduction in water production by 87%.
The funded project, “Increasing Palau’s resilience to extreme drought events: Taking action for long-term adaptation to the impacts of climate change”, is being coordinated Energy Grants Coordinator, Mr. Tutii Chilton, from the Ministry of Public Infrastructure, Industries & Commerce (MPIIC). The main goal of this project is to build Palau’s resilience to extreme drought events. With projections for more extreme weather events resulting from climate change, Palau must focus on adapting to those expected changes. This work will help Palau build its resilience to future drought events. The goal of this project falls in line with Palau’s Climate Change Policy, which calls for safe, resilient and disaster-prepared communities in Palau.
The project is now underway, and the first action will be finding and developing additional water sources for rural areas. A feasibility study will be conducted to assess additional water sources and provide implementable recommendations for developing those water sources. These recommendations will be carried out in the second part of the project. The feasibility study will guide the development of new water sources, some of which will serve as pilots systems.
This is not the first grant awarded to Palau by the Italian Government to mitigate climate change effects. In 2015, Italy donated $300k to fund the project “Establishment of the First Nationwide Sanctuary in Palau: A long-term adaptation response to the impacts of Climate Change on Marine Ecosystem”. These two, generous grants demonstrate the Government of Italy’s continued support. As global temperatures continue to rise these grants are imperative to improve Palau’s capacity to combat climate change related events.