- Live Stream Link with Palau Wave Radio and listen live to *Local Musics / *Christian Songs & Programs / *Public Awareness Programs / *Talk Shows / *Conferences / *Announcements & many more!
October 12, 2017
Palau International Coral Reef Center
1 M-Dock Road
P.O. Box 7086
Koror, Palau 96940
Communications and Outreach Officer
Palau International Coral Reef Center
P.O. Box 7086 1 M-Dock Road
(680) 488-6950 www.picrc.org
Contact: Ines Kintoki
Phone: 488-6950 ext. 244
New JICA Volunteer brings marketing and graphic design expertise to PICRC
On October 9th, 2017 Ms. Hiromi Ito joined the Palau International Coral Reef Center (PICRC), as a volunteer from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) to share her expertise in Graphic Design with the PICRC team. For eight months she will be assisting the Center in the development of marketing materials for the aquarium and gift shop, creative displays for exhibits, and fundraising efforts. In addition, Ms. Ito will work directly with the PICRC staff on marketing strategies and graphic design programs.
Ms. Ito has an impressive background in graphic design. In 2005, she received her Bachelor of Art degree in Visual Communication Design from the University of Tsukuba’s School of Art and Design. Since graduating Ms. Hiromi has worked in marketing and design for multiple advertisement agencies. From July 2014 until March of 2017 she worked in Botswana, Africa for the Botswana National Museum where she was engaged in the planning, designing and production of promotional tools and exhibitions. Ms. Ito looks forward to working with PICRC and learning about marine life and conservation efforts in Palau.
JICA is committed to bringing diverse wisdom and resources together. The agency provides its workers with opportunities to volunteer around the world, and to work together closely with the people. The technical expertise of these volunteers contributes largely to the development of the organizations they are placed within. Simultaneously, the volunteers benefit by gaining a global perspective through their location and work. Over the past 17 years JICA has been an unwavering supporter of PICRC, contributing largely to the continued growth of the Center and capacity of PICRC staff.
KEMELDILEL – NGISELAEOS RDIALUL AZUMA
- Mlo smecher era September 30, 2017
- Kemeldiil a October 12, 2017 (Thursday)
- A bedengel a tarkid a mo tuobed era morgue era 6am e melemalt el mora Ikelesia era Katolik el ngara Irrai ea uriul era misang eng mora blil a delal era Dirratkelkang Klang Ngirametuker e mengemeldiil el mo telial sils e mochu era Ked.
KEMELDILEL – JOHNNY “NONI” SISANG
- Mlo smecher era September 21, 2017
- Kemeldiil a October 14, 2017 (Saturday)
- A bedengel ngikal chad a mo tuobed era mork er sel tutau e mo tuab era Sacred Heart Church era Euid el klok el mo merek a misang e mochu era Ngeremlengui e mengemeldiil era Bai era Ngermetengel el mo ita sils e mochu era Ked.
KODALL/OMENGUDEL UDOUD – JOHANA “HANA” KERAI RECHEUNGEL
- Mlo smecher era beluu era Guam er sera October 8, 2017
- Kemeldiil a di morngii era Guam era October 21, 2017
- Omengudel udoud a Friday, October 13, 2017 lomuchel era 5 O’clock era blil a Mlechei Barbara Paulinus era Topside.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATE POST BUT HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!
This was held on Friday, September 29, 2017 @ the Palau Wave Radio Station. We were joined by the host of this program, Community Activist, Ebas Santy Asanuma, Former President of the Republic of Palau/Attorney, Johnson Toribiong, Tia Belau Publisher/Attorney, Ngirmang Moses Uludong, and Attorney, Ngirakebou Roman Bedor.
CANDIDATE FRANCO GIBBONS CAMPAIGN DECLARATION FOR GOVERNOR OF KOROR STATE (Election November 14, 2017)
Kemeldilel – PAUL OLOUCH MELAYONG
- Mlo smecher era osbitar er sera September 10, 2017
- Bedengel a ngara morgue e moterkeklang el mo tuobed era October 7, 2017 era eiai el klok era tutau e di melemalt el mora blai e-chur el ngara Ollei, Ngarchelong e mengemeldiil el mo telial sils e mora Ked.
Kemeldilel – BERLYNE IWET CELESTINE
- Mlo smecher era September 29, 2017
- Bedengel a ngara morgue e mla moterkokl el mo tuobed era 8am era Sabadong el October 7, 2017 el di melemalt el mora Ngardmau era Ikelesia era Protestant el telkib e tuobed el di mo tuab era blil el tal sikang e mora Bai e mengemeldiil lmo telial sils e mochu era Ked.
Omengudel Udoud – Bechil a Sheldon Siksei – BERLYNE IWET CELESTINE
- Bechil a ngelekel a Yorang Ebas Siksei
- A kemeldiil a moterkeklang el morngii era Sabadong el October 7, 2017.
- Omengudel udoud a morngii era Thursday, October 5, 2017 era 5pm era blil a Monica Ebas Rsei el ngara Matulout era Madalaii, Oreor.
IT’S ALL IN THE AD!
October 5, 2017
The full program will be posted on our Palau Wave Radio website on YouTube via Palau Wave Radio website on Facebook. This was held on Friday, September 29, 2017 @ the Palau Wave Radio Station. We were joined by the host of this program, Community Activist, Ebas Santy Asanuma, Former President of the Republic of Palau/Attorney, Johnson Toribiong, Tia Belau Publisher/Attorney, Ngirmang Moses Uludong, and Attorney, Ngirakebou Roman Bedor.
HAPPY 23RD INDEPENDENCE DAY BELAU!